The gentlest way to introduce Essential Oils to your baby is aromatically. As baby inhales, the molecules of each oil go right through the back of the nostril where receptors convert the information to the nerves attached to the olfactory bulb of the brain. This provides great support for the emotional needs of your babe.
Inhalation of Essential Oils is also taken into the lungs and into the bloodstream. This provides support for the overall wellness of your baby.
• When diffusing in the nursery or around baby, one to two drops is all you need in the water of your diffuser; if you have a waterless diffuser, dilute the oil in a carrier oil in an empty bottle to attach to the diffuser.
• When diffusing stronger oils, keep baby's door open for airflow.
• Add one to two drops of Essential Oil to a 2 oz. glass spray bottle of water to create a natural room spray
• Apply a drop of the Essential Oil to Mom's scarf or diluted on your chest and allow baby to breathe it in as you hold and caress him.
• Mix one to two drops of Essential Oil to 2 tsp. of carrier oil or goat's milk and use 1/2 tsp. of the mixture in a full-sized bath tub full of warm water. Shut the door to keep the aroma in the bathroom.
QUESTION – WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FRAGRANCE?