There are many amazing Essential Oils that are great for supporting a healthy immune system. The best Essential Oils to support baby's immune system include Frankincense, Arborvitae, Lemon, Protective Blend, and Melaleuca.
Renowned as one of the most prized and precious Essential Oils, FRANKINCENSE has extraordinary health benefits. In addition to its fame as a kingly gift in the New Testament, the Babylonians and Assyrians would burn FRANKINCENSE in religious ceremonies and the ancient Egyptians used FRANKINCENSE resin for everything from perfume to salves for soothing skin.
This centuries-old knowledge contributes to the modern uses of FRANKINCENSE today.
As the king of oils, FRANKINCENSE is known to support healthy cellular function, helps build and maintain a healthy immune system, and promotes feelings of peace and relaxation.
The PRE-MIXED FRANKINCENSE roller is great to have on hand at the changing table or in your diaper bag.
• Dilute and rub on the crown of a newborn baby, up the spine, and on the big toe to assist in circulation and transfer oxygen to the cells.
• Dilute with Lavender and apply after circumcision to soothe the skin.
• Can be applied to the bottoms of feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
• Dilute with Arborvitae and Lemon to support a healthy immune system.
• Use with our ALL-NATURAL Hand and Body Lotion instead of a traditional baby lotion.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
QUESTION – THE WISE MEN GAVE BABY JESUS GIFTS OF GOLD, FRANKINCENSE, and MYRRH...WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BABY GIFT TO GIVE OR RECEIVE?