Colic is often seen with newborns who may be needing some tummy support. When a baby is struggling with occasional upset stomach, a nursing mom can often change her diet to support healthy digestion, eliminating gaseous foods (beans, corn, dairy, gluten, spicy foods, etc.) as well as taking our Digestive Blend Complex to help absorb nutrients and break down food.
Essential Oils can be very effective supports as well. Fennel, Digestive Blend, and Ginger are all helpful in promoting healthy digestion.
FENNEL is best known for its distinct licorice aroma and taste. FENNEL may help support the health of the lungs and respiratory tract. FENNEL is also known for its ability to promote healthy metabolism, liver function, and circulation.
• Apply diluted around baby's belly button to aid in healthy digestion. If the aroma is bothersome, blend with Wild Orange. For a more constant support, reapply three to five times a day.
• Layer the Fennel application with diluted Lavender to soothe the tummy.
• Dilute and apply with Lemon Essential Oil to reflex points on the feet to help with liver function and healthy digestion.
• Use Fennel with massage techniques to promote healthy digestion.
• Nursing moms can massage into breast tissue (avoiding the nipple) two to three times daily to increase milk supply.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
QUESTION – HOW MANY TIMES A MONTH COULD YOUR BABY USE TUMMY SUPPORT?