The dreaded time when gums are swollen and teeth are pushing through, making it hard for our little ones to sleep or even get comfortable—TEETHING!
Yes! There is even an oil for that!
In fact, there are several great choices of Essential Oils to support a baby during this insufferable time: LAVENDER and Roman Chamomile, for instance, as well as Restful Blend, which has BOTH of these amazing oils in it.
When most people begin their journey with Essential Oils, they often start with LAVENDER Essential Oil. LAVENDER has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad benefits.
In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used LAVENDER for bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume; it is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities, which continue to be LAVENDER’s most notable qualities.
Due to Lavender’s versatile properties, it is considered the must-have oil to have on hand at all times. The PRE-MIXED LAVENDER ROLLER is perfect to have at the changing table or in your diaper bag.
• Use one to two drops in the diffuser of your choice to promote sleep and relaxation.
• Dilute and massage on baby to soothe occasional digestive discomfort.
• Dilute and apply to help skin to recover quickly.
• Apply diluted onto the cheek, and across the jawline, to soothe discomfort when teething.
• Add to a whipped body butter with Melaleuca to use at the diaper changing table.
• Use with Melaleuca and a carrier oil to make natural baby wipes.
• Apply diluted around ears with Melaleuca prior to taking off in an airplane.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
SPECIAL NOTE: Clove, Peppermint, and the Protective Blend are often used for teeth support with older kids and adults. Since babies CAN NOT use oils internally, these oils are NOT recommended for teething support.
QUESTION – WHICH USE OF LAVENDER WOULD BE THE MOST HELPFUL IN YOUR NURSERY?