Episodes of crying that last several hours with a healthy baby can be exhausting and discouraging. Often this is just a short stage but living through those weeks of unknown can be very hard on a new parent. Essential Oils can be very effective tools to help CALM baby—and even parents, as they care for them.
The Essential Oils that can be very calming are Lavender, Restful Blend, Roman Chamomile, Grounding Blend, and even Sandalwood.
Let’s talk about the RESTFUL BLEND...
RESTFUL BLEND has a calming and relaxing aroma that soothes the soul, providing a safe haven from life’s daily stressors. The Essential Oils in this must-have blend were meticulously chosen to lessen feelings of tension, calm emotions, and leave a peaceful feeling.
RESTFUL BLEND is the perfect blend to diffuse at bedtime for a restful night’s sleep, to calm a restless baby or child, or to help reduce the worry and stress so many of us feel.
It combines the soothing scents of Lavender, Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, and Ylang Ylang with the warming aromas of Hawaiian Sandalwood and Vanilla Bean to create a prized Essential Oil blend that every home, family, and individual needs.
• Dilute and apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to help wind down before going to sleep.
• Add one to two drops to Epsom salts and put into a warm bath to create a peaceful, renewing aroma.
• Diffuse to help promote relaxation and decrease stress. Blends well with Grounding Blend, Cedarwood and Vetiver Essential Oils.
• Apply to Mommy's aromatherapy necklace or scarf to help reduce anxious feelings throughout the day.
• Add to a spray bottle with witch hazel or water and use as a teddy bear, pillow, or room spray.
• Add a drop to our ALL-NATURAL Hand and Body lotion and use during a massage to promote relaxation.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
QUESTION – WHAT FAVORITE ACTIVITY REDUCES STRESS IN YOUR LIFE?