More commonly known as “Tea Tree,” MELALEUCA Essential Oil has over 92 different compounds and limitless applications.
MELALEUCA is best known for its purifying properties. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails and to support a healthy complexion. MELALEUCA promotes healthy immune function and can be used on surfaces throughout the home to protect against environmental threats.
MELALEUCA is frequently used on occasional skin irritations to soothe the skin, and diffusing MELALEUCA will help purify and freshen the air.
The PRE-MIXED MELALEUCA ROLLER is great to have on hand at the changing table or in your diaper bag.
• For occasional skin irritations, apply Melaleuca Essential Oil (diluted) onto affected area.
• Combine with Lavender to make natural baby wipes.
• Diffuse to purify air and protect against environmental threats.
• Dilute and apply to bottoms of feet to support a healthy immune system.
• Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats. You can also add Protective Blend or Lemon.
• Using a pre-diluted roller, roll around baby’s ears when traveling on an airplane. You can also layer with Lavender.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
QUESTION – WHICH NURSERY USE WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY WITH MELALEUCA?